The U.S. Postal Service is seeking applicants for Rural Carrier Associate positions on Maui. The positions pay $17.78 per hour plus COLA.
RCAs are non-career postal employees who provide customers along a rural route a variety of services including delivering and collecting mail and selling stamps, supplies and money orders.
RCAs must be available to work on an as needed basis. Applicants must have a valid state driver’s license, a safe driving record and at least two years of unsupervised experience driving passenger cars or larger.
Applications for the RCA positions will be accepted online at USPS.com from May 22 to June 3. Below are the application instructions:
· Scroll down to the bottom of the USPS home page and click on “Careers” at the bottom left
· Click on the “Search Now” box at the bottom right of the next page
· Select “Hawaii” in the search location box, then click “Start”
· Click on the position for which you wish to submit an application
· Click on “Apply” on the position description page