The Maui Fire Department responded to a structure fire in Kula on Thursday.
Crews arrived on the scene following a 1:20 p.m. alarm, to find a two-story structure with the second story fully engulfed in flames.
MFD officials say the fire was knocked down quickly.
The structure was believed to be used as an office space and no occupants were within the building at the time of the fire.
According to officials, the fire is believed to have caused by a portable gas cooking stove accidentally left on.
Damage estimated were not immediately available.